Sunday, November 21, 2010

Inhale...exhale

I am gasping of fresh air...don't know why things are so absurd lately.

I have lot of issues to resolve and they are ticking like time bombs ready to explode soon.

I need to hurry, to run fast--but my feet don't cooperate.

My office loads are way too light....I've been blessed to have lighter loads lately, maybe the massive work demands would come in two weeks time, it's year end, anyway.

Big boss would be in the office tomorrow, hopefully things would be much better as we have maturing short term loan to settle, and new project funding requirement. 

Since my work doesn't cause any stress at all in the meantime...why then I'm afflicted with a heavy feeling feeling.

It's my fragile family, the biological one...

Even I want to avoid the thoughts of it...I can't help myself as I am part of a whole.

Why they are so immature, why they are so unreasonable, and why they have so much pride?

Or they are just plain stupid, not realizing the stigma of a broken family,  the impact of separation to the innocent ones that don't deserve at all of emotional tortures.

I want to save them, it's not easy I know, but I must do it, for no one else is there that cared too much--so help me GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment